Ravin Crossbows, located in Superior, Wisconsin, was started by a group of hard-core hunters and world-class product designers with one goal in mind – to create the world’s best crossbow. Start a new career by joining the exciting world of the outdoor industry by applying now for Ravin Crossbows latest job openings.
The Quality Assurance Inspector is responsible for reviewing and inspecting products to ensure they meet the established standards of quality including reliability, usability, and performance.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Record QA test data and observations
- Organize and summarize test results and prepare related reports including statistical studies to assess conformance to requirements
- Convey raw material and product quality issues to management
- Perform actions to resolve issues and implement corrective measures
- Maintain working knowledge of all instruments used for routine and non-routine sample testing and troubleshooting
- Monitor measuring-equipment’s performance
- Ensure product evaluation complies with fit performance, grading, workmanship, and technical viability
- Resolve problems in conjunction with managers, production, and engineering personnel
- Assist other departments to ensure work is completed to standards, acceptance criteria, and general quality policies
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION:
- Quality Assurance technical training or experience in an industry-related field preferred
- Experience with metrology tools such as caliper, micrometer, and CMM preferred
- Excellent organizational, leadership, and communication skills with accuracy and problem-solving abilities
- Above average computer skills with word processing, spreadsheets, internet correspondence, and research
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to understand the step-by-step process required to manufacture a product
- Ability to read technical drawings
- Self-motivated and ability to “think on your feet” when working and a “can do” approach to work
- Attention to detail
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefit package – Health, Dental, Vision Insurance, Flex Plan
- 401k with employer match
The Quality Assurance Inspector may be subject to standing long hours with repeated bending, lifting, (20-50 pounds), and squatting. The Quality Assurance Inspector must be adept at fine motor manipulation with both hands. In addition, the Quality Assurance Inspector must write, speak, and understand English. Reasonable accommodations may be made to individuals with disabilities to perform the physical demands and essential functions of this position.
Ravin Crossbows, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
The Archery Product Design Engineer will be responsible for transitioning Archery Concepts and Prototypes into product and component designs for Production. They will also be responsible for the creation of and day to day maintenance of design specifications and documentation and providing timely, effective design support to manufacturing.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Transition of Archery Concepts and Prototypes into product and component designs for Production
- Transition Archery Products from Design to Production
- Provide Design support to Manufacturing in production of Archery products
- Identifies problems and conducts root-cause analysis to provide solutions using a systematic approach.
- Perform tolerance analysis.
- Create and revise Computer Aided Design (CAD) assemblies, models and drawings.
- Participate in technical design reviews and approvals of new products and components to ensure manufacturability is addressed.
- Work closely with the Product Development Team and assist as needed with the development of new products.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor of Science in engineering preferred.
- 3-5 years of product development experience required
- Good understanding of the manufacturing processes and technologies to produce Archery products
- Strong problem solving skills
- Effective planning/organizational/project management skills with an ability to multi-task, set priorities, and attain goals with a high level of initiative
- Experience with 3D CAD modeling, Solid Works preferred
- Strong communication skills-verbal and written
- History of being a strong team player
To apply for the Archery Product Design Engineer position, visit: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/1205284628/